Sunday, October 18, 2015

Percy Jackson Reread: The Titan's Curse Begins!

Hi guys! We're onto Book 3 of the Percy Jackson series this week!!! If you guys don't know yet, Caroline from Just Another Bookish Blog and I are re-reading the Percy Jackson series, doing a book per week!

We're reading The Titan's Curse this week! Don't worry if you're joining late or anything, after all, the more the merrier. And don't forget to check out Caroline's blog for some awesome things this week! :)


IT'S NOT EVERYDAY YOU FIND YOURSELF IN COMBAT WITH A HALF-LION, HALF-HUMAN.

But when you're the son of a Greek god, it happens. And now my friend Annabeth is missing, a goddess is in chains and only five half-blood heroes can join the quest to defeat the doomsday monster.

Oh, and guess what? The Oracle has predicted that not all of us will survive...


(Goodreads)


2 comments:

  1. Ah The Titan's Curse!!! I remember back in the day I was always wishy washy on whether this one was my favorite or if it was The Last Olympian because of its epic-ness! If only I weren't so busy, I would be totally participating! I'll just live vicariously through all the people that are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally understandable, this time of year seems to be quite busy for a lot of people, myself and Caroline included! But please feel free to join us on our discussions, since you don't need to read the books to participate! Hmm, between this book and the Last Olympian, I'm not too sure which one I like better...these two are both so good!

      Delete