Thursday, October 8, 2015

Book Boyfriend Tag!

Thanks go to Caroline of Just Another Bookish Blog for tagging me! Seriously, if you guys haven't checked out her blog yet, do it now!

This is my kind of tag. Mainly because I know I'm going to take forever to complete it, due to all the FEELS ;)


1. The Most Romantic.
Hmm. Aiden from the Covenant series. He's just a sweetheart sometimes, and the number of times I've simply stopped reading from all my fangirl moments...well, you get the picture!


2. Dark and Moody Bad Boy with a Good Side.
ROTH from The Dark Elements. *Sighs dreamily* Seriously. He's a total demon bad boy, who also gardens and has kittens.


3. Paranormal Boyfriend
Morpheus from Splintered. He's just so...alluring. Mysterious. Troubled. Irresistible. A Netherling. I would totally be all over him, if he would have me.


4. One who you want to tame.
Kai from Sweet Evil or Seth from The Return. Both are just...wow. *blushes at the thought*


5. Boy you friend zone.
David, from Rebel Belle. He's cool and all, and I like him, but I think we'd be better off as friends.


6. Your soul mate.
OOOOH Ash from The Iron King or Jackson Tate from Rush! *Dies from the feels*  <3 <3 <3 


7. One you want to elope with.
Quinn Runningbrook from Defiance. I will run away anywhere with him.


8. One you'd venture anywhere with.
Can I say the Darkling from the Grisha series? Please???


9. One you'd want to be stuck on a deserted island with.
Prince Kai from The Lunar Chronicles ;)


10. Most butt-kicking.
Jace Herondale from City of Bones! Just think of all the weapons he's mastered to use, and the demons he's slain...


6 comments:

  1. OH GOD I AGREE WITH MOST OF YOUR LIST! (there are some books I haven't read) I'd have Nico diAngelo for number 2, Puck for number 5 (sorry puck!) and the Darkling for number 4! Oh and I'll have Will Herondale for the most romantic! But anyways I squeal with happiness after reading this. This is such a perfect list I could imagine all of the boys lining up in front of me!

    Tasya @ The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! Ahhh, I completely forgot about Nico. I would totally pick him for number 2, now that I think about it. And Will! My heart is dying right now from all the feels. Just imagine...an entire line of boys lining up in front of you... *sighs happily at the thought*

      Delete
  2. YES ROTH. LIKE SERIOUSLY. ROTH. (sorry fangirl moment) Ooh and Kai from Cinder!! That's reminding of Winter and how close/far away that book is being released!! Gah! Totally agree with most of your list (of the books I've read, anyway lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YES YES. All the boys in the fictional world... I'd be part of like a million fan clubs! Because to be honest, some of these guys are pure awesome :)

      Delete
  3. Weew nice list! :D Kai and Ash are just fab, I dunno why I didn’t thing of them! I haven’t read a lot of these books yet, but they’re mostly all on my TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to check the ones you haven't read yet, the guys in them are absolutely PERFECT! *dies in happiness at the thought of them*

      Delete