Tuesday, October 6, 2015

One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you Aeriko from The Reading Armchair for nominating me!

Rules:

1. Say thank you to the person that nominated you
2. Explain the rules of the award
3. List seven random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers
5. Display the banner/logo on your blog

Seven Random Facts:

1. I am in love with a fedora I bought in this summer.
2. My screen saver is comprised of a circulation of over 300 book quotes photos floating around on my screen.
3. I got my first signed collection of poems today!
4. Favourite season is autumn, mainly because I love seeing so much orange in the natural world.
5. Never trust me in a library or a bookstore. I won't come out for at least two hours, with or without a library card/money to buy books.
6. I prefer hardcover/hardback over paperbacks or ebooks. Which makes for a pretty shelf, but terrible on my wallet.
7. My life would be much easier if I didn't need to sleep. That way, I can keep on reading my books throughout the entire night!

My Nominees:

1. Caroline, from Just Another Bookish Blog
2. Lucy, from Things Lucy Reads
3. Sinead, from Less Reality, More Books

I am once again in a time crunch, and I don't have enough time to find another 12, so I nominate YOU, lovely reader!

7 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you so much :) I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally understand why you prefer hardcover books, I love them as well! But because I don't have an endless budget I choose which books to get in hardback :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I'm always torn, though, because there are just so many books to choose from...

      Delete