Saturday, October 24, 2015

Percy Jackson Reread: Discussion Saturday!

Hi guys! Welcome to our third Discussion Saturday! We have two more after this, so don't forget to check them out!

Today's topic: Which Archer Twin, Artemis or Apollo, would you trust more?



Hmm... I have to admit, this isn't an easy question. I like them both. Apollo is easy-going and laid-back, but when it counts, he's there to help. Artemis is a skilled huntress, and I can see myself hanging out with her, discussion the best way to hunt monsters. 




I think my final decision would be...Artemis. Mainly because she's the more rational of the two, and is proactive. She's also described as the most vocal of the Olympians arguing for action against Kronos in Percy Jackson. She knows what needs to be done, and will argue to get it done. She also looks out for her Hunters, and isn't really that absent in the world like Apollo might be.




What do you guys think? Who would you choose?




* * *

2 comments:

  1. Artemis! She is so cool and I love any strong kick butt kind of females. We need more of those!

    Carrie @The Book Goddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You took the works right out of my mouth! :D YES for badass females!

      Delete