Thursday, July 9, 2015

Taylor Swift Book Tag!


**DON'T FORGET: The Dark Elements Series Re-Read is starting July 14th, hosted by me and Cody from Literary-ly ObsessedThis is in celebration of the upcoming release of Every Last Breath, so you don't want to miss it! Join us! More information HERE.**

Now to the post.
The lovely Sinead from Less Reality, More Books tagged me to do the Taylor Swift tag. Thank you so much!

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: Pick a book or series you were sure you were in love with, then wanted to break up with. 
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington. I was sure that I'd love it, so I bought it without really thinking. And now I don't know what to do with it...

2. Red: Pick a book with a red cover.
The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke. This is a Book 2 of a great story involving pirates and assassins! 

3. The Best Day: Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic. 
Wish Upon A Unicorn by Vicki Blum. This was the book that made me fall in love with fantasy. (Yes, I was one of those kids who loved unicorns. I feel no shame.)

4. I Knew You Were Trouble: Pick a bad character you couldn't help but love.

Jackal, from The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. He counts, right? I mean, he kind of was the bad guy in the first book...and then he became a good guy... Does anyone get me here?

5. Innocent: Pick a book someone ruined for you.
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. My brother got his hands on it first...and well, enough said.

6. Everything Has Changed: Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.

Eragon by Christopher Paolini! Simple farm boy turns into the saviour of the Alagaësia, and just whoaaa.

7. You Belong With Me: Pick you most anticipated book release.
THERE ARE TOO MANY. Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout and The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa are the first ones that pop up in my mind. I NEED THESE NOW.

8. Forever and Always: Pick your favourite book couple.

That's impossible. There's too many! Jace and Clary, Miki and Jackson, Cinder and Kai, Daemon and Katy, America and Maxon, Iolanthe and Titus, THE LIST GOES ON FOREVER.


9. Shake It Off: Pick a book you love so much, you just shake off the haters.

The Mortal Instruments series. I don't care about the haters. I love this world to bits, and I would happily Ascend to join them if I could.

10. Blank Space: Pick the most hyped-up book that didn't work for you at all.

Vampire Diaries by L. J. Smith. I mean, it was good enough for a TV show, but as for the actual story, I couldn't really get into it.


11. Invisible: Pick the most under-hyped series that deserves some spotlight.

The Game series by Eve Silver. Because seriously, it is fantastic. Go read it and report back to me.

12. The Story of Us: Pick a couple you think should end up together.
Aileana and Kiaran, from Elizabeth May's The Falconer. Yes, they have their issues, but seriously, GET TOGETHER. Please.

13. Love Story: Pick a forbidden love in a book or series.

Meghan and Ash. Enough said. <333

I'm going to tag these lovely people:
Amethyst Bookwyrm
Diaries of a Book Lover

Happy reading, and don't forget to join The Dark Elements Reread on the 14th!

10 comments:

  1. Amazing tag! I haven't read the Rush series, but I'm interested now lol. YAS ASH AND MEGAN. WHICH IS LIKE ASH AND ME.

    -Megan, Books of Fascination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky you have the same name! I'd image reading it is a lot more personal, and who wouldn't want to get personal when it comes to Ash? <3

      Delete
  2. Dude I was actually debating between Jackal and Sebastian for the "I knew you were trouble" tag! Great minds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choices! I can't wait for The Iron Warrior either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh, the Iron Warrior!!!!!! I don't know how I'm going to last until the release date!!!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Erika,
    I have just done my Taylor Swift book tag, you can check it out here: http://amethystbookwyrm.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/taylor-swift-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry forgot to say thanks for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete