I'd like to tag:
1. Carrie, from The Book Goddess
2. Fiona, from A Girl Between the Pages
3. Kayleigh, from A Book Lover's Playlist
4. Fari and Kitty, from My Little Corner for Books
5. And anyone else who want to do this :)
1. Which two authors would you like to put their writing skills together and write a new book?
Gosh, that's a hard one. But I think it would be really cool to read something written by Kiersten White and Rachel Hawkins. They would probably be able to write one seriously awesome and snarky heroine!
2. What's your favourite author collaboration?
I haven't really read much, but I just finished The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare. It was pretty good!
3. If you could combine two completely different stories and make them a book of their own, what would it be and what would it be called?
Can you image what would happen if Talon by Julie Kagawa and The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare came together? You would have dragons that walk among us, probably a new type of Downworlder. And then you would have the Order of St. George, who clearly aren't just mundanes, clash with the Shadowhunters, who have never experienced before an entire colony of dragons trying to take over the world. Bam. One epic story. And I have no idea what it would be called. Maybe something like Shadowhunters and Dragons? The tagline would totally be "they walk among us" or something :D
One epic world, huh? I think mixing Eragon by Christopher Paolini and Narnia by C. S. Lewis would make one awesome fantasy world. I would totally visit it as often as possible, maybe even live there.
5. Which duology/trilogy series would you liked to have been one book?
None. As great as standalones are, I always like reading a series much better. There's simply more content, meaning more time to spend your time reading!
* * *