Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Book Combo Tag

The wonderful Haley at In Paperback Heaven tagged me to do the Book Combo tag! Thank you so much! :)

I'd like to tag:
1. Carrie, from The Book Goddess
2. Fiona, from A Girl Between the Pages
3. Kayleigh, from A Book Lover's Playlist
4. Fari and Kitty, from My Little Corner for Books
5. And anyone else who want to do this :)

1. Which two authors would you like to put their writing skills together and write a new book?

Gosh, that's a hard one. But I think it would be really cool to read something written by Kiersten White and Rachel Hawkins. They would probably be able to write one seriously awesome and snarky heroine!

2. What's your favourite author collaboration?


I haven't really read much, but I just finished The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare. It was pretty good!

3. If you could combine two completely different stories and make them a book of their own, what would it be and what would it be called?


Can you image what would happen if Talon by Julie Kagawa and The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare came together? You would have dragons that walk among us, probably a new type of Downworlder. And then you would have the Order of St. George, who clearly aren't just mundanes, clash with the Shadowhunters, who have never experienced before an entire colony of dragons trying to take over the world. Bam. One epic story. And I have no idea what it would be called. Maybe something like Shadowhunters and Dragons? The tagline would totally be "they walk among us" or something :D

4. Which two worlds from two different stories would you like to see come together to make one epic world?

One epic world, huh? I think mixing Eragon by Christopher Paolini and Narnia by C. S. Lewis would make one awesome fantasy world. I would totally visit it as often as possible, maybe even live there.

5. Which duology/trilogy series would you liked to have been one book?

None. As great as standalones are, I always like reading a series much better. There's simply more content, meaning more time to spend your time reading!


* * *

Don't forgetThe Dark Elements Series Re-Read is currently going on, hosted by me and Cody from Literary-ly Obsessed! It's not too late to join us, if you haven't already :) We're reading Stone Cold Touch this week, and be sure to check back for our discussions and Q&As on Monday, July 27th! More information HERE.**

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you about series! They are so much better because they is more to love and more to get obsessed with! :D I can't wait to do this tag! It's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! More books mean more content, which means more time to spend in their worlds!

      Delete
  2. This sounds as an awesome tag! I never had thoughts on collaborating two books together, so seeing this made me excited. :D

    Thanks for tagging me, Erika! :) I'll probably do all these on the coming weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those colabs sound absolutely epic! We need to get all those authors to write those books NOW. lol Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, wouldn't that be awesome if they did? It would be fantastic!

      Delete