**DON'T FORGET: The Dark Elements Series Re-Read is currently going on, hosted by me and Cody from Literary-ly Obsessed! It's not too late to join us, if you haven't already :) We're reading White Hot Kiss this week, and be sure to check back for our discussions and Q&As on Monday, July 20th! More information HERE.**
Now to the post.I was nominated for the Book Fangirling Award by Fiona from A Girl Between the Pages! Thank you so much!
1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Good question. To be honest, it's probably being able to shamelessly talk about books. I have great friends and family, but very few of them actually read. It's hard to express your fangirling emotions to someone when you know the other person is merely listening to you because they have to, not because they want to. It's a little lonely and confining, all this love in your heart that you can't express. That's why I love blogging. I've met some great people who feel the same way I do, and I'm never ashamed to talk on and on about books. It's like my little safe haven, because everyone here is just like me. So thank you all :)
2. Which books/series does your book boyfriend/s come from?
My list is incredibly long, to the extent where I'm sure a psychiatrist would put me in an asylum. I have so many book boyfriends. Is that considered cheating? Nah. It's not cheating if they live in different books!
3. What was the craziest thing you've ever done because of fangirling?
Has anyone read the Splintered series by A. G. Howard? It's a retelling to Lewis Carroll's Alice In Wonderland. Well, according to that, the entrance to Wonderland is under a statute of a boy holding a sundial in London, England, and is part of/can be seen on the Thames Sundial Trail (real thing, you can actually Google it and see a picture of the statue). I recently found myself in London, and being an idiot, I decided to go looking for it. It's on private property, so I couldn't find it, and I was devastated. Instead, I stood on the sidewalk, having a mini freak-out/fangirling moment, being so close to the supposed entrance to Wonderland. And I got a lot of weird looks. We've already established that I need help, right?
4. If you were to choose one book or series to read for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. That series is my soul. Go read it if you haven't.
5. When was the last time you had a major book hangover, and what was that book/series?
Oh god. Probably Crash by Eve Silver, which is the final book to The Game series. I died. And died. And I think part of me is still dead. I can't believe it's over. *sobs*
1. Create a blog post to accept your award
2. Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget
3. Answer the questions I have above
4. Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award
5. Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
6. Link me to your answers so I can see your answers :)
Cindy, from The Chronicles of a Book Maniac
Mini, from Book Fanatics
Caroline, from Just Another Bookish Blog
Megan and Cat, from Books of Fascination
Haley and Cari, from My Addiction: Books
1. What's your most memorable moment of blogging?
2. What's the first book/series you ever fangirled over?
3. Have you ever been to a book event/book signing/met or saw authors?
4. If you could choose three book characters to come to life, who would they be, and from which book/series?
5. How often do you have a book with you when you're out?
I'm looking forward to your answers :)