Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Selection Movie!!!

GUYS GUYS GUYS!

Do you remember The Selection? (The review I did on it is here) A book that looks a little like this?
Yeah? Yeah?

WELL THE MOVIE RIGHTS HAVE BEEN BOUGHT. Like, it's been JUST bought.

"By who?" someone asks.

The answer: Warner Bros!

Movie! Warner Bros! Adaptor and producers already hired! 

IT'S HAPPENING!!! AND I CANNOT BE ANY MORE EXCITED!!!

If you guys remember, they tried to make it a television show. Sadly, it didn't get any further than the pilot episode, and all our hopes and dreams spiralled down the drain. 

BUT HOPE HAS RETURNED.

And now the agonizing wait begins...

For the official announcement, go to http://deadline.com/2015/04/the-selection-keira-cass-katie-lovejoy-warner-bros-1201413855/

5 comments:

  1. Errrr.. well this just made my day, YES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cody! Haha, I might have gotten a little carried away when I first found out. But I'm super excited for it! Thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I completely understand, how amazing is MAXON?! Arghh complete heartthrob! Keep up the good work :D xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A movie? I didn't even know it was being considered, lol. Well I bought the first book in the series so it looks like when I get some free time I need to read it. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lacey! Thanks for stopping by! Yes, it's supposed to become a movie, so fingers crossed it comes out soon. You should definitely read the series soon, as the next book, The Heir, is coming out May 5th :)

      Delete