Wednesday, April 29, 2015

End of April Book Haul

Another book haul, you say? Why yes. Yes, indeed.

Check them out:

Rogue by Julie Kagawa: I have been waiting and waiting for this book to come out! This is Book Two in the Talon series, the first book being Talon (my 5 star review is here). It's about an ancient war between dragons and dragon hunters, taking place in the modern day setting of California. Both human-shapeshifting dragons and dragon hunters living right under our noses, hunting each other! And though they are sworn enemies, it doesn't exactly stop a young dragon from befriending a dragon hunter. Both completely unaware of each other's true identity, of course...

Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein: I actually got this at a book exchange. It's not exactly YA, more so adult fiction. It's about two girls living in World War II: one who is captured, doomed to be executed, and another who has a small chance at surviving it all. One of friends highly recommended it to me at the exchange. It's a sharp turn from all the fantasy I've been reading, so I'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment