Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Book Haul

Hello Easter, and hello BOOKS.

Ogle at my new beauties!
AH, I can't wait to read them!

The Red Queen, by Vitoria Aveyard: I've heard so much good stuff about this book! It's about a world where your class is dictated by the color of your blood. Silver blood means you're part of the elite class and have powers, and red blood means you're part of the serving class, without powers. The story is about a girl, Mare, who has red blood, yet has powers. That's supposed to be impossible, but it is...

The Burning Sky, by Sherry Thomas: I loved this book so much that I had to buy it! It mixes fantasy and 19th century London in an epic magical tale. You have disguises, elemental magic, prophecies, portals, powerful mages, everything! To read my review, go here!

Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout: okay, it's technically a NA book, not a YA book, but hey, I do love myself some more Jennifer L. Armentrout books. You can't blame me for loving an author. 

And there you have it. My new lovelies! Have you read any of these? If so, let me know so that we can chat about them! :)

2 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love Jennifer Armentrout? She is my favorite author <3 I love her Wait for You series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Her Wait for You series is SPECTACULAR. I simply adore any and all works by her! :)

      Delete