Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Graceling Read Along: Book Recommendations!

Hi guys! Welcome to one of the final posts of Caroline and my Graceling read along!



So today, we'll be doing a If-You-Liked-Graceling-You-Might-Like-These. I mean, who doesn't love getting book recommendations? This list has been composed of both Caroline and myself!



Here are our recommendations:



Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas





Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff




An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir




Divergent by Veronica Roth




Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ranson Riggs




Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton




A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas



Defiance by C.J. Redwine




And that's it! Stay tuned for our next and final post, where we announce the winner to our contest!




8 comments:

  1. I've read all of these except Rebel of the Sands, Defiance, and Graceling! I'll definitely have to try these three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend you give those ones a read! They're all fantastic!

      Delete
  2. Great list Erika! You and Caroline did well. :D Every single book on this list that I have read I have enjoyed. They all have strong female leads, which is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Genni! I'm glad to hear you've read all those books too, and agree! We truly have similar book tastes, which is amazing :)

      Delete
  3. this list is great! I really enjoyed Graceling, as well as quite a few on this list. This makes me more excited to pick up Illuminae as I have been so hesitant to do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on reading Illuninae sometime next week! Hope we'll both enjoy it :)
      Thanks for dropping by my blog!

      Delete
  4. (oh my gosh mine never published, curse you bad internet connection!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's terrible! *shakes fist at the internet gods* How dare they mess with your internet! D:<

    ReplyDelete