Monday, September 28, 2015

The Encouraging Thunder Award!

Hi guys! Lucy from Things Lucy Reads nominated me for this award! Thank you so much!
How it works:

1. Thank your nominator.
2. Display the logo.
3. Talk about your purpose in blogging.
4. Nominate others.

My purpose:

It should be quite obvious that I love reading. But seeing as I had little friends who read the same books as me, I decided to start this blog as an outlet of all my bookish emotions. I've never looked back since! I've met some absolutely amazing people who feel the same way about books as me! I love connecting with fellow fangirls, and it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who loves specific books!

My nominees:

1. Carrie at Book Goddess
2. Tasya at Literary Huntress

And anyone else who wants to do it! :D
(I'm in a bit of a time crunch right now, so I'm only nominating two people, sorry!)

6 comments:

  1. Nice award! I basically have a similar blogger story as you, I just started to let others know what I thought about books :)
    (Also I just noticed you are reading an ember in the ashes, it’s really great! One of my faves this year! It’ll definitely be in my 2015 top 15 :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've heard a lot of great things about An Ember in the Ashes! I'm only a few pages in so far, but I'm liking it! :D

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for some awards! Check it out http://thereadingarmchair.blogspot.gr/2015/09/one-lovely-blog-award-and-sunshine.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm checking them out right now :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me! It's means so much! Also congrats on your nomination as well!!!


    Carrie @The Book Goddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I'm always happy to nominate fellow bloggers. Spread the love, after all! ;)

      Delete