Thursday, September 3, 2015

TBR Tag!

Hi all! Lucy from Things Lucy Reads tagged me to do this! Thank you so much!
Questions:
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?

I generally keep it on my computer. Goodreads is great, but I like having them all in one list, rather than having to load the next page and whatnot. I have a list of upcoming books, and then I have a random jumbled mess of books. I sometimes use Goodreads, but I normally just refer to my computer's list.

2. Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?

Print! I'm not really an ebook person.

3. How do you determine which book on your TBR pile to read next?

Usually, if it's part of an ongoing series, I'll read that one first. If there's a fandom eagerly awaiting the next book, I want to be part of it! Other completed series I tend to wait a bit, as the fandom has died down and no one has any major feels I can talk to about, so it won't really make that much of a difference.

4. A book that's been on your TBR list the longest?

Gosh... I honestly don't know. They're all jumbled, and it's been so long...

5. A book you recently added to your TBR?

Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas.

6. A book on your TBR strictly because of cover?

Slayers by C.J. Hill. There's a dragon on it. Enough said.

7. A book on your TBR you never plan on reading.

Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard...or at least I'm saying that now. I'm not really in the mood for historical zombies, but that could just be my mood right now.

8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you're excited for?

That's basically all my upcoming fall releases! We have The Iron Warrior, The Immortal Heights, Ice Like Fire, The Rose Society, Winter, Untamed, the list goes on and on. I'm sure you can relate.

9. A book on your TBR that everyone has read but you?

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. But it's coming this month, I swear!

10. A book on your TBR you're dying to read?

The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa! (Yes, I already mentioned it, oops!)

11. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends you?

I'm cheating again, but A Court of Thorns and Roses. I'm reading it this month, so be on the lookout for it, okay?

12. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR?

Oddly, only 23. Like I said, as much as I'm always on Goodreads, I normally don't use it for keeping track of my TBR pile.

My nominees:
YOU! (Or anyone who wants to do it!)

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACOTAR is so intimidating and huge! I am so scared to read it. Of course, Winter and Queen of Shadows must be on everyone's TBR.

    -Rekha @ Million Book Mill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! ACOTAR is huge, but I'm sure it's amazing from what I've heard! :)

      Delete
  3. I wish I had as much self control to keep such a small TBR even on Goodreads. I literally have like a 1,000+ books on it. When am I going to read them all? Lol. I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I try very hard to stay away from going overboard on my TBR list! It's difficult, but somehow, it's manageable!

      Delete
  4. This looks like such a fun tag! I have 60 books on my Goodreads TBR, but I'm fairly sure I have heaps more than that haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! If I include all the books in a series that I want to read, then my list immediately grows by like 100 or something! xD

      Delete
  5. You sound so much more organized than me, I just keep adding books to Goodreads and then forgetting about it and why I added it :D Oh and let me be one of many - you need to read ACOTAR! :D

    HannahCassie @ http://psilovethatbook.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know! I'm getting it this month, I swear! ACOTAR is literally my number 1 TBR this month!

      Delete