Sunday, November 3, 2019

I'M ALIVE

HELLO WORLD!!!

A public announcement: I am alive! And I have SO many reviews to put up! You can expect them starting really soon.

Everyone: "Erika. You disappeared on us AGAIN. You're HORRIBLE. I've lost all hope on you."

Yes, I know. I know! But for anyone who is still reading this (I have a feeling that number is now but a trickle), let me share my reason. I just finished the entirety of my academic schooling, meaning I have spent the past few months slaving away on a thesis that refused to give me any time to read, write, or blog. It was like being chained to a slavemaster. Ugh. *shudders* But with luck, never again!

Aaannndddd, that means this will be a new chapter in my blogging life. Because I actually have TIME. No other academic obligations! Which means I can reveal another secret: I'm currently participating in NaNoWriMo. For those who don't know about it, NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. I'll just leave that there for you to make inferences.

Ahhh, I have so many book reviews and rants I want to go on! I can't wait to get started!!! And I can't wait to reconnect with you all!

I hope you all have been doing well! Let me know what's been new with you all :) 

Until then, happy reading!






2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Erika! Also, congrats for finishing your thesis! I'm looking forward to read your reviews and other contents :D

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tasya! I'm looking forward to reviewing more :)

      Delete