Thank you so much Shikha from The Overflowing Shelf for nominating me this award!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their website
2. Use the award logo in your post.
3. Answer the 10 questions provided by the blogger who tagged you
4. Nominate 10 bloggers
5. Ask them 10 questions
Alright! Let's go! :)
1. What's your favourite reading spot?
In my room, on my bed. It's quiet, and there's a bed for me to flop on when I get overcome with feels (it happens a lot).
2. Do you eat snacks while reading?
Nope. I tried before, but I didn't like how I kept losing my spot whenever I reached to grab something to eat. I'd rather sit there and read without distractions! That way, I'm completely immersed in the book's world :)
3. How many book have you read in 2015 so far?
I have read 96 new books as of today. But if I include books that I've re-read, then it's probably a LOT higher.
4. What book would you turn into a movie if you could?
I think it would be neat if by Splintered by A. G. Howard became a movie! Just think: a twisted Wonderland on the big screen, bigger and badder than Tim Burton's version...
5. Who are your top three auto buy authors?
Julie Kagawa, Jennifer L. Armentrout, and Cassandra Clare. But seeing as Cassandra Clare hasn't come out with any new books lately, I'm going to throw in Rick Riordan, because he's awesome.
6. If you could only read 5 books for the rest of your life, what would they be?
1. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
2. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
3. Push by Eve Silver
4. Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
5. I CAN'T CHOOSE THERE ARE TOO MANY AWESOME BOOKS.
Basically, I would be very miserable if I only had 5 books to read for the rest of my life.
7. What book(s) got you into reading?
I was a strange child: I went through multiple obsessive phases of reading. First phase started with the Magic Tree House series by Mary Osborne. Then Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan. And finally, the book that started my continuous (and current) reading obsession, was Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. And this so call "reading phrase" I'm in right now isn't a phrase anymore; its permanent. It's my life!
8. Who is your favourite male character?
HA. I have too many, so I'm not going to pick because I honestly love them all and I can't even imagine life without any of them in my life ;)
9. Do you read more in the morning or night?
Night. I'm not a morning person.
10. Which is your least favourite read of 2015?
Probably Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey. I just didn't connect to the plot and characters. I apologize to anyone who loved that book.
My questions for my nominees:
1. What book have you re-read the most?
2. Most anticipated read(s) coming out this year?
3. What's your favourite genre?
4. Paperback, hardcover, ebook, or audiobook?
5. Do you read before you sleep?
6. Top three favourite book couples?
7. Do you listen to music while reading?
8. Prettiest book you have/have seen?
9. Do you like reading buddies? If so, what book have you read with a buddy/want to read with a buddy?
10. Three under-hyped authors you love?
And my nominees are:
1. Chioma from Blue Book and Butterflies
2. Janna from Blow Out Books
3. Nicolette from A Read-aholic
4. Lucy from Things Lucy Reads
5. Megan and Cat from Books of Fascination
6. Kayleigh from A Book Lover's Playlist
7. Caroline fromJust Another Bookish Blog
8. Cloe from Mornings and Epilogues
9. Tasya from The Literary Huntress
10. Fiona from A Girl Between the Pages
I apologize if you've already been nominated. If you haven't, consider yourself nominated by me! :)