Hey guys! Caro from Just Another Bookish Blog tagged me to do this. Thanks so much!
1. She's All That: name a book couple that are an odd pairing, yet still fit perfectly together.
Probably Alex and Aiden from Jennifer L. Armentrout's Covenant series. They're polar opposites, Alex being extremely tough and Aiden being reserved and soft-spoken, yet they are adorable together!
2. Things I Hate About You: a book/series you have a love/hate relationship with.
Lark Rising by Sandra Waugh. I was on the fence with the beginning, but it got really good afterwards!
3. Clueless: a character that is totally clueless, but you love them anyways.
Hmm, a clueless character that I liked? Hard to say. Probably Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices. She had no idea what was going on!
4. Titanic: a book that made you cry.
I don't really cry when I read something sad... But I do get a little weepy when a particular good series ends. So I'm going to go with Crash by Eve Silver. Aka one of the worst book hangovers I've ever had.
5. American Pie: a book that made you laugh.
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins! It was so good!
6. Can't Hardly Wait: a book with a crazy party.
I hear Magnus Bane from Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments holds some pretty wild parties ;)
7. Cruel Intentions: name a character you could never fully trust.
I never really trusted Dante from Julie Kagawa's Talon series. He was too...loyal? Refused to loosen up? Pro-evil organization? Take your pick.
8. Drive Me Crazy: name your favourite "boy next door" or "girl next door" couple.
Hello, Daemon and Katy from the Lux series!
9. Scream: a book with a memorable villain.
Hands down, Voldemort from Harry Potter. Everyone knows He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named...
10. The Craft: a book with witches.
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia. Though they call themselves Casters, not witches.
I'd like to tag these lovely people:
Carrie, from The Book Goddess
Lucy, from Things Lucy Reads
Sinead, from Less Reality, More Books