Friday, January 11, 2019

And Months Later...

Hey guys!

So...yes. I know it's been a few months since I've surfaced. Months. Ugh. It leaves such a bitter taste in my mouth.

What's going on???

Excellent question. The same question and the same answer I've been fugitively giving the entire past year: school.

I'm into my final year of another academic program. Way more demanding, since it's research based. Meaning time has been extremely tight, leaving less room to properly blog. I'm still reading--evident by my active and constantly updated Goodreads account--and doing mini reviews there, but nothing in the same capacity as my blog.

So what does this mean? I'm now faced with two options: a more permanent blogging hiatus until I complete my schooling in its entirety, or doing smaller, less time-consuming posts.

Honestly, I'm kind of inclined towards the second option. I miss the blogging world.

And so! That is my New Year's Resolution. I can't promise you a full return, but I can promise you that I will be trying as hard as I can to post every now and then. Which, in my opinion, is way better than just disappearing permanently.

But do let me know what books you've been reading lately (I'm currently reading Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson and To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Cristo)! And also, what books are you looking forward to reading this year?

Okay, that's all from me. Short and sweet apparently will have to be my new motto, huh? *groans at time constraints* Also, just a note, the fastest way to reach me is probably going to be by messaging me on Goodreads (find me here!).

Happy reading, everyone!




3 comments:

  1. Good to hear something from you! Good luck with your school work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Erika! It's alright, take your time :) Uni has been very demanding this past semester too that I'm forced to take several mini hiatus and cut back on my posting numbers. 2019 is the year for so many amazing books, but I'm super worried I won't have the time to read them ahaha. Good luck with your studies!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete