Monday, July 23, 2018

A Quasi Return (But Still in Hiatus Mode)

Hi all!

I know it wasn't too long ago that I said I was going on temporary hiatus. I still kind of am...except I recently read a bunch of great books and needed to write reviews, not just my scraps of emotions and feelings on Goodreads. It's kind of lonely and sad not having anyone to fangirl to afterwards...

And...that led me to write a few reviews. Mind you, I don't have a ton, nor are they very long. But they're written all the same, and I feel like it's only fair to get them out to you guys, rather than letting them collect dust on my computer. 

So of the few that I have so far, I've decided to post one a week. At least until I run out (which is probably going to be sooner than you think), until I find the ability to return to blogging proper.

But due to my inability to make any promises on reading and reviewing consistently, I'm still considering myself in quasi-hiatus mode. Not taking any review requests, just taking time to read when I can and write reviews when time enables me to.


The first few reviews on my list you can look forward to? Warcross (Marie Lu), Tower of Dawn (Sarah J. Maas), A Court of Frost and Starlight (Sarah J. Maas---MORE RHYSAND FOR ME TO FANGIRL OVER!!!), Leah on the Offbeat (Becky Albertali), and a few more. Yay, so excited to be able to express my thoughts properly again!!!

The first of these reviews will be next week...stay tuned for the upcoming slow return of my reviews, hooray! And until then, happy reading :)



2 comments:

  1. I've been missing your post here, Erika, so I can't wait to read those reviews! :)

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take your time and do what is right for you, Erika! You know you have your friends here when you come back! Looking forward to your new reviews, and maybe to a future read-along again? :)
    Caro

    ReplyDelete