Thank you so much Carrie from The Book Goddess for nominating me for this award!
"The whole idea of the Sunshine Award is that you nominate bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative, and inspiring."
1. Answer the 11 questions provided for you.
2. Nominate other wonderful bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
1. What book are you most looking forward to in 2016?
As of right now, The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine and The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows.
2. What's your favourite television show of all time?
Flashpoint! It's show about a group of cops (Strategic Response Unit, or SRU) specialized in dealing with hostages situations :)
3. Ultimate OTP?
NOOO I CAN'T CHOOSE.
4. What is your favourite indie book?
I really enjoyed Oleah Chronicles: Truth by Michelle Johnson! It was fantastic :)
5. What is your favourite book genre? Why?
Fantasy. I like reading about others worlds, worlds where the impossible become very possible...
6. Which supernatural is your favourite?
The Fae :) I'm guilty of being madly in love with Julie Kagawa's The Iron Fey series.
7. What do you do in your spare time? Besides reading, obviously.
All spare time consists of reading. But other than that, I can usually be found writing. Blog posts don't write themselves, after all!
8. Winter or Autumn?
That's really hard, but I'm going to have to say autumn! There is nothing like the crisp air of autumn, of watching the leaves change beautiful colours :)
9. In a zombie apocalypse, what is your game plan? Do you think you'd live long?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Let's not go there. I'd probably do a stakeout on my roof, and then accidentally trip and fall to my death. Not the heroic death I'd wish I could have, but if I'm going to be honest, there's no way I'm going to survive a zombie apocalypse.
10. How old were you when you found your favourite author?
That is a really good question. I think I was fourteen or fifteen when I discovered Julie Kagawa!
11. What snacks do you like?
Dried mangoes :)
1. Favourite time and place to read?
2. What makes a day perfect for you?
3. When buying books, do you prefer going into a bookstore or ordering online?
4. What's the most current book you're reading? How do you like it so far?
5. Reading inside or outside?
6. What's your favourite genre? Least favourite? Why?
7. Do you ever lean books out to friends?
8. Most recent blog post? What was it about?
9. What do you use to blog? (laptop, phone, computer, etc.)
10. Most anticipated book?
11. Would you rather have 1 book for an 18 hour flight, or a e-reader with numerous books on it, but with only 5% battery?
Fiona, from A Girl Between the Pages
Caroline, from Just Another Bookish Blog
And anyone else who wants to do it! :)